Sunday 5 May 2013

Styling Vintage with Dulcie Green!


One of the best days I have enjoyed so far this year was when my wonderful friend Florence came to stay. Not just fun because we always have so much exciting stuff to talk about but also because I got to exercise my styling muscle and Florence got to do what she loves most, take exquisite photos!!! I have so many vintage props at my disposal from years of collecting that it's easy to create whimsical scenes for her to capture on camera, we have had lots of fun photo shoots in the past but this time was special.  This time Dulcie Green my little Ford Transit MK1 and the inspiration for my blog was to be the star of the show!! The theme of course was Vintage!!!! What else? Florence is an accomplished and talented photographer you can see more of her gorgeous work at http://fotographiebyflorence.blogspot.co.nz .










 



3 comments :

  1. Lovely post zoe.
    What's our next project??!!!
    love you xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the cutest thing I've ever seen! What type of camper is this? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! She makes my heart sing everytime I look at her! Dulcie is a Ford Transit Van MK1. x

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear your ideas!