About Me

My Photo

I live in a little wooden bungalow with my 3 darlings and Dulcie lives in the shed.

Wednesday, 17 April 2013

Patriotic Pin Cushion







Sometimes things come into my house and just lie on the kitchen bench waiting to be attended to.  Just such a thing was this little coin purse my lovely friend gave me who knows I love all things 'Cool Britannia'.  After using it a couple of times the zip broke and I knew immediately I wanted to re-purpose it into a little pin cushion.  It has taken me a long time to get to it but once I started it was a task quickly completed by just pulling out the zip, filling the inside with stuffing (not sage and onion!) and sewing round the edges.  Before you could say Jack Robinson I have a plump little cushion for my vintage pin collection to be stabbed into and displayed!


.  

1 comment :

  1. I love your creative spirit! That styling talent definately needs an outlet......and what about those greeting cards that could delight so many less artisitc souls?

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear your ideas!