Wednesday 17 April 2013

Patriotic Pin Cushion







Sometimes things come into my house and just lie on the kitchen bench waiting to be attended to.  Just such a thing was this little coin purse my lovely friend gave me who knows I love all things 'Cool Britannia'.  After using it a couple of times the zip broke and I knew immediately I wanted to re-purpose it into a little pin cushion.  It has taken me a long time to get to it but once I started it was a task quickly completed by just pulling out the zip, filling the inside with stuffing (not sage and onion!) and sewing round the edges.  Before you could say Jack Robinson I have a plump little cushion for my vintage pin collection to be stabbed into and displayed!


.  

1 comment :

  1. I love your creative spirit! That styling talent definately needs an outlet......and what about those greeting cards that could delight so many less artisitc souls?

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear your ideas!